Need some help? Have some suggestions on how we can improve the Binway™ App?
Great! Let's hear it.
We take your privacy very seriously.
Effective date: January 24, 2018
I. WHAT INFORMATION BINWAY MAY COLLECT.
The information we collect from you allows you to log into our Website, use our Services and Applications, and register for such Website, Services and Applications. We may collect information from businesses, organizations, and individuals who request information from Binway.
A. Account Information for our Website and Application. To use our Website or Application or to register for Services, you may need to create an account or otherwise provide us with information. When you create an account with us, we may ask you to provide the following:
1. Your first and last name;
2. Your email address and your desired password;
3. Your display name (this is the name by which you will register for Services);
4. Your date of birth;
5. Other profile data, such as contact information, occupation, gender and photo; and
6. Payment information, such as credit card or financial account numbers (if applicable).
connect with us on. For information about how such third parties may disclose your information, including any information you make public, please consult their respective data use policies. We have no control over how such websites use or disclose the personal information you provide to them. We store the information that we receive from these third parties along with other information that we collect from you or receive about you.
II. HOW BINWAY MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION.
We may use the information that we gather about you for the following purposes:
A. To provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Services and for other customer service purposes;
B. To provide information that you have requested to receive from us in response to your opt-in requests;
C. To improve our Website, Application, and Services by providing personalized experiences, location
customization, personalized help, and instructions;
D. For marketing and advertising purposes; for example, we may use your information to display targeted advertisements to you on our Website or Application and to assist us in advertising our Services on third party websites;
E. To send you email, follow-up questions about your experience, news and newsletters, promotions, and/or invitations to visit the Site; and
F. To better understand how users access and use our Website, Application and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, and for other research purposes.
You should note that we may use information we receive or collect regarding you in accordance with the terms of this Policy, including in the manner set forth above. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in certain contexts, we may collect information on behalf of third parties subject to contractual requirements that limit our ability to use and transfer your information in ways that are more narrow than those in this Policy (e.g., the information be only used as necessary to provide Services to the third party and/or for other specified purposes). In those limited circumstances, your information is subject to those contractual requirements and not to this Policy, subject to enforcement by the applicable third party. This Policy does not cover such third parties’ use of your information outside of our Services. You should contact that party directly to determine if your information is subject to such limitations on uses and to ascertain how the third party will make use of your information.
III. WHEN AND HOW BINWAY MAY SHARE INFORMATION IT RECEIVES.
A. Third Parties. We may share your information, including personally identifiable information, with non-affiliated and affiliated third parties.
1. Affiliates. We may disclose the information we collect from you to our affiliates or subsidiaries; however, if we do so, their use and disclosure of your information will be subject to this Policy.
2. Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform functions on our behalf. For example, these providers may help us administer our Website and Applications, manage and administer Services, or process credit card payments. Where required by law, these companies agree to only use such information for the purposes for which they have been engaged by us unless you expressly permit them to use your information for other purposes.
3. Other Non-Affiliated Third Parties. We may disclose the information that we collect about you to non-affiliated third parties (with your consent, if consent is required by law), such as promotional partners and others with whom we have marketing or other relationships. Those third parties may use your information for marketing purposes, such as to market products and services that they believe would be of interest to you. We also may combine the information that we collect about you with other information that we obtain from third parties.
4. Supplemental Service Partners. By purchasing, or registering for, products or services offered by third parties as a result of your interaction with the Services or use of the Website or Application, electing to receive communications (such as emails) or electing to participate in other programs, offered or sponsored by third parties on the Website or Application, you consent to our providing your personal information to those third parties, and you agree that we are not responsible or liable for any of their actions or omissions. Those third parties may use your personal information in accordance with their own privacy policies. You will need to contact those third parties to instruct them directly regarding your preferences for the use of your personal information by them. Additionally, you agree that we will have the right to use and disclose all such information submitted by you to such third parties in the same manner in which we have the right to use and disclose all other information submitted by you directly to us.
B. Other Reasons we may Share Your Information.
1. Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the acquiring company. You acknowledge and agree that any successor to or acquiror of Binway will continue to have the right to use your information in accordance
with the terms of this Policy.
2. In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order or other legal process, such as in response to a subpoena.
4. Aggregate and Anonymized Information. We may share aggregate or anonymized information about you with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes. For example, if we display advertisements on behalf of a third party, we may share aggregate, demographic information with that third party about the users to whom we displayed the advertisements.
D. Third Party Links. At times, our Website and Application may contain links to other third party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but, instead, is governed by the privacy policies of those third parties, and we are not responsible for the information practices of such third parties.
IV. BINWAY’S SECURITY MEASURES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION.
We have implemented commercially reasonable precautions, including, where appropriate, password protection, encryption, and secure socket layering to protect our Website/Application and the information we collect from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security all of the time. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any of your personal information via the Internet.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, computer, and web-enabled devices, among other things, by signing off after using a shared computer, inserting a password on your web-enabled device, choosing a password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, keeping your password private, and periodically changing your password. You should never share your log-in information with others. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen or compromised passwords, or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
V. ACCESS TO AND MODIFICATION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Upon request, Binway will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information. To request this information please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete/remove, or ask to have it removed from a public forum or testimonial by making the change within your account settings or by contacting us via one of the methods listed in this Policy. Please note that copies of information that you have updated, modified, or deleted may continue to reside in our systems for a period of time. Also, you may not be able to remove your personal information from archived web pages that we no longer maintain. In the event we are unable to complete your access request, we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law.
If your information has been shared with a third party, as described above, or collected on behalf of a third party, then that third party has received their own copy of your data. If you have been contacted by one of these third parties and wish to correct or request they delete your information, please contact them directly.
If you wish to not have your personal information shared with third parties for the creation and display of targeted advertisements, you will need to close your account. This action may be possible through the settings within your account or by contacting us at email@example.com. We do not recommend that you do this unless you plan to no longer use the Services and will have no need to receive further communications from us or through our system. Even after you opt-out of all communications, we will retain your information in accordance with this Policy, however, we will no longer use it to contact you. However, third parties who have received your information in accordance with this Policy may still use that information to contact you in accordance with their own privacy policies, but they may not use our system to do so.
If you would like to delete your account with us, you may do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and specifying which account(s) to delete.
VI. CHILDREN UNDER 13.
Binway does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register as Users. The Site and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
VIII. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this Policy from time to time, so be sure to check back periodically. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to notify you in advance of such change, by highlighting the change on the Website or by sending an email to you at the email address that you have registered with us. Your continued use of the Services after any changes or revisions to this Policy will indicate your agreement with the terms of the revised Policy.
IX. CONTACT US
Binway regularly reviews its practices regarding personally identifiable information and this Policy. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at:
Attn: __Adam McCombs